Please read the instructions carefully before booking with us
to book a pfizer vaccination appointment with us, please do the following
A covid 19 test must be done within 3 days of your appointment.
You will be asked to show your negative result to the staff before entering our practice.
Check you are eligible by clicking the link below
- Information on the Pfizer vaccination
- What should you look out for after vaccination
Download, print and sign the consent form. You you need to bring this with you to your vaccination appointment
You will be advised to also bring:
- A health summary from your regular GP
- A new patient form. Please print this off, fill it in and bring with you to the appointment
On the day of your appointment please:
- Bring Medicare card
- Bring ID (driver’s licence, passport, etc)
- Wear appropriate and comfortable clothing
To get a copy of your vaccination records, click here